Saturday, February 23, 2008

Meme Time!

I was pleasantly surprised to be tagged by Happy Home Baker, my favourite local blog. I often visit her blog to get some yummy recipes to try and .... feed my two kids! Ha!

Here are the MeMe rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Well, this is my first time being tagged. I shall try my best!

1. I live in an HDB exec apartment in the east.
2. My kids are in Primary 1 and kindergarten 2. I tried to cook/prepare their daily lunch instead of buying out. (A big headache everyday of what to prepare? )
3. I started my first bread making only in August last year.
4. I have quite a big kitchen. I'm using a 28L "Rowenta" mini oven with grilling, and rotisserie functions. I also own a heavy duty "Kenwood" Chef stand-mixer, which is really a great helper when kneading bread dough and I just discovered: whipping up cream in minutes:) I truly admire those who use their arm power to knead bread dough. I think I would lay flat the next day! lol!
5. Next, I hope to pick up the skills to make "chinese buns" (bao). This is one of my family's favourite. So far my 2 attempts failed :(

Ok, here are the bloggers I would like to tag:

1.
Lily Wai Sek Hong: Amazing blog! She got whatever recipes you want! :)
2.
The Cooking Diva

Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I want to try make bao someday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Happy homebaker!

    Hope to learn from each other someday :)

    ReplyDelete