Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Steam Banana Cake



Ever since I came across this "Steam Banana Cake" from Amanda, it went straight into my top to-do list for banana cake. The reason being: its healthier and will be ready within minutes.

I made this yesterday morning to supplement part of our lunch. Like Amanda, I also made this into muffin cups. And they all turn out very well: soft, light and fluffy and not too sweet! My elder son brought one piece to school as his snack. :) As for my husband, he gave a thumb-up: very nice!






Think because I used pure olive oil that's why the appearanec so creamy!


This will be our regular steam cake from now on.... :)

4 comments:

  1. hee! i'm glad u tried and like it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Amanda,

    Thank you for your wonderful recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made this recently too. I must agree it is indeed soft and moist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh - that looks light and delicious!

    ReplyDelete