Saturday, November 15, 2008

7 facts about me

I'd been tagged by Happy Home Baker to do a "7 random facts about myself".

Here are the rules for tagging:

1. Link to my blog (tagger) on your blog.
2. Give seven facts about yourself.
3. Tag another seven bloggers by leaving a comment on their blogs and letting them know they were tagged and listing them (and their blogs) on your blog.

Here it goes:

1. My zodiac sign is "Cancer" - the crab!

2. During my twenties till I got married, I was "quite" adventurous. I'd scaled a few "mountains" with groups of friends. The first mountain was "Mt Ophir" in Malaysia. The most memorable one was the climb up Mount Kinnabalu in Sabah. You see, there were these 2 guys who thought there were the fittest among all (commandos). In the end, because of acclimatization they almost couldn't make it to the top!

3. I remembered my first travel by airplane in my mid twenty was to... Nepal - an unforgettable experience. I hope I can visit this country in future with my kids and husband.

4. I love trekking and backpacking very much. I'd visited countries such as: Vietnam, Sabah & Sarawak, New Zealand (self-drive with four friends), Europe, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia. Then, I could travel with a backpack, t-shirt & sandal and off I went. Now.... with two kids in tow, I can't do that any more! :(

5. We don't own a car. Most of the time, we commute by public transport.

6. I've a big family with total seven siblings. If my father & granny were still alive, we would have ten members (一家十口)!

7. I don't watch any drama serial. I like to watch cooking programmes. :)

Hope the above are not boring you. I don't have any one to tag since some had already been tagged. So I'll just let the tag ends here. Sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you picked up the tag :) It's good to know a little more about you. I beat you in the no. of sibilings...I have got one more than you ;p

    ReplyDelete