250g bread flour
50g wholemeal flour
40g soya beans residue
17g milk powder
178g Natural Yeast
150g iced cold water
34g unsalted butter
1. Knead dough till window pane stage.
2. 1st proofing - till double in size.Took 1h 30 min
3. Punch and divide into 3 equal size. Cover and 1st bench rest: 15 mins
4. Flatten and roll into swiss roll style. Cover and 2nd bench rest: 15 mins
5. Flatten and roll into swiss roll style and put into a Pullman's tin.
6. Cover with a damp cloth and final proofing in a warm place till 80% full.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 210 deg C for 40 minutes. Done!
- May be more wholemeal flour was used, the rise was slower.
- Texture still soft but not as soft.
- Another note, more natural yeast was added, less hollow holes as yesterday's baked.
- May be because of the cold bulk fermentation to retard the dough yesterday , the baked loaf for yesterday was so... so good!有点韧性 It was so different from all my other baked. :D